Are you frustrated with poor website performance? One of the reasons for low-quality traffic is slow page loading speed and downtime of your site. To overcome this issue, you should opt for Cloud hosting solutions. Vultr is one of the top cloud hosting providers but there are other Vultr alternatives and competitors to look out for.
With these top quality alternatives and competitors of Vultr, you can figure out the best cloud hosting for your blog or website.
Before we move on with the top Vultr alternatives and competitors, let us check out Vultr features.
Vultr provides top-notch cloud hosting services with fast SSD VPS cloud servers. You can easily deploy cloud servers, bare metal, and storage from anywhere. There are over 17 locations to choose to deploy your server globally.
- In less than a minute and at one-click, you can deploy servers.
- Vultr’s automated API saves your time in performing any action.
- Intuitive and easy to use Vultr control panel.
- Easy to take backups, manage other tasks at single click.
- Latest Intel CPUs and SSD powers your website at no extra cost.
- Get $100 free credit.
Lowest: Starts at $2.50/mo with 10 GB SSD, 1 CPU, 512 MB RAM, and 50 GB transfer.
Highest: Starts at $640/mo with 1600 GB SSD, 24 CPU, 96 GB RAM, and 15 TB transfer.
Linode is a simple, affordable Linux Cloud solutions provider. With Linode, you can easily deploy cloud compute, storage, and networking in seconds.
- Predictable pricing with no last minute charges. Linode competitors AWS, Google, Azure have high pricing.
- 11 global data centres with reliable infrastructures.
- Linode offers product simplicity compared to its competitors.
- Being independent results in excellent customer service.
- Free API access, Kubernetes, integrations, and plugins.
- Round the clock email and phone support.
- 99.99% compute uptime SLA.
- One-click apps, DDoS protection, and a user-friendly cloud manager.
Compute Shared Plans:
Starts at $5/month with 1GB RAM, 1 Core CPU, 25 GB SSD Storage, 1 TB transfer, 40 Gbps network in, and 1000Mbps network out.
Whether you are a developer, system administrator, or IT consultant, SkySilk cloud hosting is for you. It offers one-click templates to configure your server with over 40+ tools and apps.
- Easy to scale and transparent pricing with one-click app installs.
- Automatic cloud backups and snapshots are taken weekly so you have peace of mind.
- Flexible and compatible with popular open source software solutions.
- Premium hardware includes AMD processor and NVMe SSD storage.
- Cheapest Vultr alternatives and competitors as plans start at only $4/month.
DigitalOcean is a developer-friendly cloud hosting solution. It is undoubtedly the preferred Vultr alternatives and competitors of all time. Companies like Cloudways trust DO services and help clients scale their business.
- Predictable pricing with hourly billing, so you pay only for the resources you use.
- Deploy in minutes with one-click app installation like WordPress, Docker, and LAMP.
- Automatic backups and snapshots.
- Cloud firewalls to secure your droplets.
- Collaborate with team members and ensure safety with 2-factor authentication.
- Get instant notification alerts on email when you reach threshold or any critical issue arises.
- Over 13 data centers so you can run websites near to your customers.
Basic Droplets: starting $5/month with Intel processor 1 GB CPU, 25 GB SSD storage, and 1000 GB bandwidth.
Kamatera’s leading performance cloud infrastructure is easy to launch your business from anywhere around the world. The data centers are located in America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle east.
- Cloud infrastructure ensures 99.9% uptime guaranteed.
- 24/7 live technical support.
- No last minute charges, transparent pricing and no long-term contracts.
- Scale up or down anytime by paying hourly or monthly.
- Choose cloud servers or managed cloud services.
Cloud Server: Starting as low as $4/month or $0.005/hour.
Managed Cloud Basic: $50/month per server.
UpCloud is becoming popular as a superior cloud hosting day-by-day. Get 100% uptime SLA at the best price with servers around the world. It has the fastest cloud servers built for developers, and SMEs.
- 2x performance with MaxIOPS block storage.
- Support team available 24/7 to resolve your site issues.
- Scale your business at one-click at an affordable price.
- Transfer from existing cloud provider to UpCloud for free.
- Integrate any third-party app with UpCloud infrastructure effortlessly.
Lowest: Starting at $5/month with 1 GB RAM, 1 CPU, 25 GB storage, and 1 TB bandwidth.
Highest: Starting at $640/month with 128 GB RAM, 20 CPU, 2048 GB storage, and 24 TB bandwidth.
Conclusion: Should You Choose Vultr Alternatives and Competitors?
If you compare UpCloud vs Vultr, you will find that UpCloud beats Vultr in storage and compute performance.
Other Vultr alternatives and competitors like Linode and DigitalOcean offer premium features at affordable prices.
If you want managed cloud services, then choose Kamatera.
With these high-quality cloud hosting providers, your site will always be up and running seamlessly.
I hope the list of 5 best Vultr alternatives and competitors was helpful to scale your business.
Be Healthy, Be Wise, and Keep Sharing!
Take Care Everyone