Are you looking for the best WooCommerce customization plugins that can make your website look more appealing and eye-catching?
If yes, then in this post, we will discuss various plugins which could help you customize your online store as desired.
For any WordPress eCommerce plugins to work seamlessly, WordPress requires a WooCommerce plugin to be installed foremost.
With the WooCommerce customization plugin installed, any third-party WordPress customization plugins can work along with it.
In this article, we will specifically share the best eCommerce customization plugin WordPress.
Table of Contents
WooCommerce was launched on 27th September 2011 and it gained popularity quickly as it was free for customers to use. Despite some of the features which are paid and proprietary, it is still the #1 platform for building an online store. No doubt, Shopify is its biggest competitor and more and more users are diverting toward Shopify.
With the WooCommerce essential and powerpack features, you can also self-host your WordPress site. It has 100+ extensions with more than 1000 plugins available in its library.
List of Best WooCommerce Customization Plugins
Semrush is a must-have and one of the best SEO tools. With the help of Semrush, you can grow your business much faster.
It is a useful tool for generating and analyzing the best keywords locally and internationally. A 7-day free trial provides access to all the tools which you can cancel anytime.
Reasons to choose Semrush:
- Can run a technical SEO Audit.
- On-page SEO to improve your site’s health and SEO performance.
- Keyword research to drive massive traffic to your site.
- Spy on your competitor’s winning strategies by analyzing their site.
- Track your keywords daily to check how well they perform each day.
- Optimize your content with personalized recommendations to drive organic traffic.
2. CSS Hero
CSS Hero is a WordPress customization plugin that helps you to customize your website, user interface, and WordPress theme with one click.
It helps your website’s appearance look more compelling and eye-catching. You can edit, preview, and control the looks of your site on a desktop and mobile phone.
Reasons to choose CSS Hero:
- You will get a complete set of customization tools.
- Delightful background images can be entered.
- You can preview your site for its responsiveness to different devices.
- You can choose or create the font as you want.
- On scroll, animations can be added to your website.
OptinMonster is a powerful and the world’s best conversion optimization tool. It helps you to grow your email list, generate more leads & subscribers, and grow sales for your website.
It gives a 100% no-risk money-back guarantee to its customers. OptinMonster is loved by businesses for its beautiful lead capture forms, A/B testing, advanced traffic redirection, and many more amazing features.
Reasons to choose OptinMonster:
- The drag-and-drop editor helps you customize your WooCommerce store to gain more visibility and drive more traffic.
- Monsterlink’s 2-step option is proven to boost your conversion rate up to 785%.
- Choose the best campaign to show the mind-boggling offers.
- Campaign triggers help you to choose the right campaign at the right time for the right customer.
- 100s of integrations available to choose from.
- 14 days 100% no-risk money-back guarantee.
Ecwid is a SaaS-developed platform that can add online stores to any existing website. It’s an eCommerce widget that can be integrated with any of your marketing tools to build an overwhelming online store.
You can also create a virtual shopping cart that can help you to sell your products. Ecwid has more than 5,00,000 users worldwide in more than 175 countries.
Reasons to choose Ecwid:
- You can create your mobile app.
- Free of Cost as long as you want.
- Automate your marketing with the help of Facebook and Google ads.
- 50+ payment methods are available to choose from.
- You can create and sell your subscription with the help of Ecwid.
- You can sell anywhere with the options available.
Sendinblue is rated as the best marketing automation platform in the world. It helps to grow your business and build relationships through marketing automation, Email campaigns, and SMSD facility.
It is an all-in-one email marketing software that can take care of all of your email marketing needs. Sendinblue’s free plan allows you to send 300 emails per day with its rich email contact list.
Reason to choose Sendinblue:
- Unlimited contacts.
- Customer support via Email and Phone.
- Best marketing automation tool.
- Email Marketing campaigns and broadcasts.
- Easy to use and user-friendly.
- Set up your email and SMS marketing campaigns.
6. WP Simple Pay plugin
WP Simple Pay is the No. 1 Stripe pay plugin for WordPress. With this plugin, you can accept one-time and recurring payments without even setting up your shopping cart.
It is the best payment plugin for the payment setup and also has no restrictions on the number of forms you create. This simple plugin allows you to quickly accept credit card payments and subscriptions.
Reason to choose WP Simple Pay:
- 3 types of display forms are available for payment.
- Drag and drop builder for payment form.
- You can use stripe payment checkout pages.
- Customize your subscription options.
- Can offer discounts with coupon codes for generating more leads and sales.
- Accepts buy now or later option with the help of Klarna and clearpay.
Memberpress is a WordPress paywall, membership, and LMS plugin. It allows you to build and sell courses quickly.
It’s an all-in-one membership and monetization WordPress plugin. You can sell your online courses and get to know who sees your content with Memberpress.
Memberpress helps to monetize your WordPress and to build your membership site more powerfully.
Reason to choose Memberpress:
- WordPress affiliate plugin which can help you earn.
- Powerful and easy-to-use interface.
- Manage your monetization on autopilot mode.
- Works with any theme even with customization.
- Single payment gateway integration.
- Customer support is handy.
TrustPulse is an OptinMonster subsidiary/owned company. TrustPulse is an honest marketing platform that increases trust, sales, and conversions.
As we know 98% of the visitors to your website will leave without being converted and only 70% return due to a lack of trust. So TrustPulse helps you here in increasing subscribers and sales.
Reasons to choose TrustPulse:
- 100% risk-free trial for 14 days.
- Connect customer care through the submission of tickets or filling out the form.
- Easy to install and flexible.
- Increase conversion on your site by 15%.
- Display the right proof to the right people at the right time.
- Display live verified customer activity in real-time.
- Without touching a line of code, you can set up the plugin in under 5 minutes.
MonsterInsights is the best plugin for Google Analytics. It’s a unique WordPress plugin for monitoring and managing Google Analytics.
It helps you to track the impressions and clicks you have received and which page or post performs the best.
It provides you with an intuitive dashboard inside WordPress which shows every data you need to track and analyze your site performance.
Reasons to choose MonsterInsight:
- Simple to use and easy to implement.
- 14 days money-back guarantee.
- Set up Google Analytics in your WordPress admin in minutes.
- Get to know your website visitors right inside WordPress.
- Learn what people see and search on your website.
- It eliminates the guesswork and shows issues that need to be resolved for better site ranking on Google.
10. All In One SEO (Also known as AIO SEO)
All In One SEO is a WordPress SEO plugin that helps you improve your website SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
With more than 10 million downloads and 3 million users, it’s the best free plugin to optimize your site content for higher search rankings. AIO SEO is a beginner-friendly WordPress SEO plugin that doesn’t require any brainstorming.
Reason to choose All In One SEO:
- The pro version of AIO SEO supports schema markup which helps to gain traffic and more engagement with your site.
- Social Media integrations control the thumbnails on Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- SEO Audit helps to recognize critical errors and suggests actions to boost your SEO and grab more traffic.
- It can also be used in WooCommerce sites to optimize product pages, product categories, etc.
- RSS content to add links, credit, or advertisements to monetize your page.
Why choose WordPress plugins?
WordPress comes with limited free plugins. For advanced functionality, you need to additionally install certain plugins to make your site page look better.
So, plugins help to optimize your site for marketing, sales, inventory, shipping, discounts, customer service, taxes, and more.
Plugins don’t require any brainstorming as there are no coding skills required. Simply drag-and-drop elements to get the desired result in minutes.
Reasons to choose the WooCommerce plugin:
- You can set up your store.
- Over 140+ region-specific payment gateway which offer flexible and secure payment to your customers.
- You can manage your orders quite effectively with automated tax calculations, live shipping rates, etc.
- Customize your page as you want with no restrictions.
- The best part is that it’s free to use.
- It does have customer support to resolve plugin issues, but only for premium users.
Conclusion: Are Free WooCommerce Customization Plugins Good?
WordPress eCommerce plugins make it easy to run an online business with their different uses and functionalities. It can be very challenging though to choose the set of plugins for your business to get the desired results.
You can find many free WooCommerce customization plugins to improve your website speed. But, the functionalities offered with free plugins are less.
If you have a good budget, you should really go for paid eCommerce plugins. Another reason for choosing paid WooCommerce plugins is support. You get 24/7/365 support with the paid WordPress plugins.
I hope these WordPress customization plugins will help you grow your business online.