The list of top webinar software will help you stay connected with your clients.
Whether you are an individual, a speaker, a manager, a teacher, or an influencer, you can choose the best webinar software from the list of top webinar software.
You might be knowing much free conferencing software, but in this post, we have contemplated paid webinar software that offers premium features.
Table of Contents
Why choose webinar software over other conferencing tools?
A webinar software allows you to conduct a workshop, meeting, seminars, and presentations to a large number of people hassle-free.
But all this is possible using general conferencing tools, then why a webinar software?
It is because webinar software provides incredible features to interact with your audiences. It gives unimaginable experience to users, also you can collect feedback.
The best part of using webinar software is that it helps you effectively manage a large number of attendees with features like question & answer polls, etc.
Finding out the best webinar software is troublesome, so, here’s the list of top 5 webinar software in 2020.
List of Top Webinar Software: 5 Best Ones Handpicked
If you want to increase your conversion rate, then choosing WebinarJam is the best choice.
It has over 50,000 customers across 40 different industries who every day engage audiences and love to do it.
So why is WebinarJam so famous and popular among customers worldwide?
It is because it offers cloud-based broadcasting technology that allows an unbreakable connection between you and over 5000 people in a single presentation.
Reasons to choose WebinarJam:
- Whether you want to be live as a solo or with your teammates, you can deliver your message to everyone by sharing the screen with others.
- If you have a good internet connection, then you won’t have any complaints about this software. No cluttered images, no blurring, with High Definition, 30 FPS, you will receive high-quality audio & video broadcasting.
- It supports all devices, so whether you and your audiences use a laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone, you will love your presentations, conferences, etc.
- The best way to keep your audiences engaged is with Q & A, and WebinarJam makes it possible with live chat in real-time and no delays.
- With automated recordings manually activated, what you get is a replica of the actions taken second by second. So, when you replay your presentations, it will be live with the same energy.
- You can ask your attendees to share their voice and screen, and when done, you can join another.
- You can handpick your favorite template and customize it for a vibrant look.
- Basic: $499/year
- Professional: $699/year
- Enterprise: $999/year
GoToWebinar is a fantastic product developed by LogMeIn that has also created more communication software.
For creating extraordinary webinar software, it was awarded the leader for Meeting Solutions by Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant.
If you want to tell your story by an easy, effective, and precise webinar solution, then you can rely on GoToWebinar.
Thousands of users have driven leads to grow their business with this simple webinar marketing strategy, so even you can.
Every year over 2.7 million webinars are hosted with GoToWebinar with over 50K customers trusting the services that make it the global leader in webinar solutions.
Reasons for choosing GoToWebinar:
- Easily set up your webinar by choosing a date, and walk through easy steps to adjust & view the settings.
- No need to set up again for a new event, use the same settings by choosing the saved template.
- Promote your webinar by customizing brand logo, color, invitation images, registration page, and automated email reminders.
- Have fun with your webinar with an engagement dashboard that shows who is attentive and who got bored.
- Start polls & surveys to keep your audiences glued to their screens.
- Make more conversions by transferring your attendee data to popular CRM integrations supported by GoToWebinar.
- Once the webinar is over, sit back, relax, and analyze the webinar reports. Analytical reports help you understand your attendee’s behavior and their interest.
By choosing any of the three plans to bill annually, you can save a flat 20%.
- Starter: $89/month
- Pro: $199/month
- Plus: $429/month
Livestorm offers live webinars and meeting software with a free trial, no credit card required.
Whether you are an individual or an enterprise, Livestorm has all the features to offer you no matter how big or small you are.
Some of the industry leaders like intercom, Verizon, and other brands trust them. These brands believe, Livestorm has brought a massive impact on the way they communicate.
A simple UI and easy to build landing pages is what people love the most about this webinar software.
Reasons to choose Livestorm:
- Save countless hours to set up your first webinar, a simplistic solution with advanced infrastructure helps you go right away.
- Make your event interactive with Q & A polls, live chat, screen sharing, and automated messages.
- Allow anyone to see your pre-recorded webinars at a time they want.
- Complete workflow automation gives you peace of mind so you could focus on your presentation.
- There is no need to download that eliminates compatibility issues.
- Create beautiful registration pages and automated emails to awe your attendees.
- Webinar & Meet Basic: Free forever
- Webinar Premium: $99/host/month
- Meet Premium: $31/host/month
The above price is valid only if you choose to bill annually.
ClickMeeting offers a free 30 day trial with no credit card information required. By testing its free trial, you can experience webinar functionalities and unite everyone from anywhere.
Till now, it has hosted more than 6 million+ events in over 111 countries/territories and has more than 1.4 million satisfied customers worldwide.
You will experience simplicity when accessing all the features. No technical skills are required, and since it is browser-based, so it works effectively on any device & operating system with no compatibility issues.
Using its advanced API, you can connect third-party applications, CRM, CMS that makes the ClickMeeting webinar fully customizable.
When it comes to reliability, then it has secure data centers with high bandwidth, redundancy, backup recovery system, and high encryption.
You don’t have to spend unnecessarily on features that you don’t want. Choose the right plan and enjoy full benefits at no extra cost.
Reasons to choose ClickMeeting:
- With a few clicks, you can get started with your webinar hassle-free. You can customize it as per your need and awe your audiences.
- Run your webinar regardless of any device or operating system, and engage your audience to grow your popularity.
- Identify the loopholes of your webinar by analyzing the statistics. Create a thank you page so your audience can rate your webinar.
- Share your webinar invitation on social media platforms to reach more visitors and convert them into attendees.
- Free Trial: 30 days
- Live (Paid Annually at 20% OFF): $25/month
- Automated (Most Popular Plan): $40/month if billed annually
- Enterprise: Custom
If you want a user-friendly webinar platform, then EasyWebinar is a high converting webinar platform that you should choose.
It offers a 14-day free trial, so you can cancel it if you are not satisfied with the performance.
You can start your first webinar in minutes by creating and hosting it live for growth.
In 5 easy steps, you can get going live with your first webinar. At very first, you need to create your message, then invite attendees, keep them engaged, give them access to your products/services, and grow your business to a large extent.
Reasons to choose EasyWebinar:
- Real-time streaming with no delays makes your webinar super confident and smooth with no buffering.
- Your attendees will see high-definition quality images, videos that are pixel perfect.
- Live chat with your attendees with emojis to make it super exciting and engaging.
- Add up to 4 presenters with their audio & video so attendees can identify them. You can allow the attendees to become a presenter to share their views with other attendees.
- You can choose different types of events like one-time webinars, recurring webinars, or evergreen webinars.
If you choose to bill annually, then you get 3-months free with any plan.
GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing toolkit that offers marketing automation solutions.
It offers email marketing, lead generation, sales funnel, and webinar solutions.
You can easily set up the webinar with no installation needed and increase your engagement with the audience.
Boost your conversions by connecting with people anywhere, anytime, and with any device, no compatibility issues.
It offers interactive tools and built-in email marketing to generate more leads and conversions.
Setting up your webinar is easy and hassle-free. You need to customize your webinar URL, edit registration & subscription settings, and start building your customer list.
Reasons to choose GetResponse:
- It allows you to share any file format and add YouTube videos to your presentation for more audience engagement.
- Use whiteboards to make your session interactive and appealing.
- Conduct polls and quizzes to collect valuable feedback from the attendees.
- The best way to promote your products in a webinar is by screen sharing, so utilize this feature and sell upfront.
- If you have YouTube or Facebook followers, then Livestream your webinar and grow your reach.
- Use call-to-action buttons during the webinar that offers more engagement and increases your chance of a sale.
GetResponse doesn’t offer a single webinar solution, and thus prices are higher compared to other webinar software.
- Basic: $15/month (no webinar solution)
- Plus: $49/month (webinars with up to 100 attendees)
- Professional: $99/month (paid webinars)
- Custom: (webinars with up to 500 attendees)
- 7 Best AI Writing Software Apps 2023
- 7 Best Sales Funnel Software Tools In 2023 ✔️ (Compared)
- 5 Best Affiliate Tracking Software 📈 For Affiliates In 2023
The list of top webinar software in 2021 has only the names that are reliable and cost-effective. None of these are free, because free webinar don’t offer features like the ones mentioned in the list.
I wouldn’t force you to start using only the ones mentioned in this post, so you can try other software and compare it with these.
I hope, Top webinar software in 2021 must-have helped you in identifying the need for webinar software.
Will review webinar software individually in the upcoming posts.
Be Healthy, Be Wise and Keep Sharing!
Take Care Reborns