You must have heard the terms CPA, CPM, and CPC. These are different models by which advertisers pay commissions to publishers.
CPA, CPM, and CPC are different monetizing techniques by which publishers earn from their blogs or websites. CPA is the most preferred monetizing technique, so I thought of curating a list of the best CPA networks for publishers and bloggers.
Table of Contents
What are CPA networks?
Have you ever seen banners on any website or blog?
These are commonly known as Display Ads, frequently seen on headers, sidebar, or in between the content. Apart from banners, ads could be displayed to users in several different ways. It could be popups, pop-under, interstitial, push, and more.
You must be thinking, what does the type of ads have to do with CPA?
CPA is the payment model, by which a publisher gets paid by the advertiser for displaying the ads.
CPA or Cost per Action:
As the name implies, CPA requires an action from the user on the ads displayed on your site. The user action could be subscribing to a list, downloading an app, or buying a product/service.
There is a huge earning potential with CPA, but it’s the most complex model of all three. Experienced affiliate marketers use CPA marketing networks because they generate higher revenues.
List of Best CPA Networks For Publishers In 2023
Impact.com is the first-ever CPA network that I started working with, and since then, it has made my roller coaster affiliate life look easy. You can find the best brands looking to work with you at Impact.
If you have good traffic, you will find brands sending proposals for you to accept. You will find top brands like Adidas, Lenovo, Airbnb, Levi’s, Loreal, NameCheap, HostGator, etc.
You can seamlessly connect with any brands that match your viewer’s interest in Impact’s marketplace.
Reasons to choose Impact:
- Connect with the best brands in several categories like Travel, beauty, service, Fitness, and more. Maintain long-term partnerships with a flexible and transparent platform.
- Flexible payment processing allows you to withdraw your funds each month or as per the set threshold amount.
- Robust reporting gives insight into your site traffic with metrics like clicks, impressions, and earnings.
2. CJ Affiliate
CJ affiliate is the world’s largest affiliate network designed for sustainable growth with intelligence. You can earn high commissions by partnering with recognized brands. You will find many CPA offers to promote on your site by which you can make huge money.
Formerly known as Commission Junction, CJ Affiliate has been in the industry for over 20 years. With over 20 years of experience, it offers innovative tools for your business growth.
Reasons to choose CJ Affiliate:
- Get a 1:1 customer-centric solution with Affiliate personalization and scale your partnerships.
- Get cross-device analytics and leverage it to maximize your earnings.
- Cookieless tracking across all devices.
- Enhance your performance with a detailed analytical report.
- Monetize your ads with deep linking.
- Discover great offers and products with flexible API.
MaxBounty evolves your earning potential with high-converting CPA campaigns. It offers multiple verticals for publishers to choose from and promote their products and services.
Publishers can earn money with CPA, CPS, CPL, and CPI pricing models with the best rates in the industry. The expert team of MaxBounty frequently keeps adding new features for better performance of affiliates.
Reasons to choose MaxBounty:
- 2000+ active affiliate campaigns ensuring you make the best out of advertisers.
- MaxBounty is one of the best CPA networks that pay weekly.
- Earn bonus rewards for high performance.
- You can track your earnings with an intuitive dashboard.
- Every affiliate is assigned an Affiliate Manager who helps at every stage.
- Get global exposure with advertisers from different countries worldwide.
ShareASale is a part of Awin providing affiliate marketing services for 20 years. It offers smart technology for affiliates to sustain in the affiliate marketing business. ShareASale was acquired by Awin in 2017 to expand its reach and provide international opportunities to affiliates. With its unique clickstream technology, affiliates can view clicks made by a customer before purchase.
Reasons to choose ShareASale:
- Real-time tracking gives insight into banner clicks, sales, and commission generated.
- One of its kind clickstream attribution technology.
- Create custom links and deep links directly to products.
- Integrate Affiliate API to fetch data results like new merchants, reports, and product links.
5. Rakuten Advertising
Rakuten is a world leader in providing internet marketing services with over 70+ businesses. It empowers brands to reach new audiences and marketers to grow their profits. Whether you are a blogger, influencer, or affiliate marketer, you can monetize your site. Join the Rakuten Advertising platform as a publisher and partner with the world’s top brands.
Reasons to choose Rakuten:
- It allows publishers to monetize their site, app, or social media page.
- Advanced features like multi-touch commissioning, deep linking tools, and real-time reporting.
- Increase your revenue by expanding your reach to more than 200 countries & regions.
- Over 150,000 publishers around the globe have connected with Rakuten.
- It is one of the simplest & easiest CPA networks to get accepted.
Mobidea is a mobile CPA network that allows you to pick the best CPA offers in the world. It provides a free tracker to optimize your campaigns with superior performance.
Publishers can choose performance-based CPA campaigns from premium advertisers around the world. There are several verticals to choose from including Mobile, Dating, Health and beauty, etc.
Reasons to choose Mobidea:
- Real-time insights into your dashboard to keep you updated with your campaign performance.
- Weekly payouts via Paxum, PayPal, ePayments, FirstchoicePay, and Wire transfer.
- 100% free tracker with traffic insights to make the most out of your campaigns.
- The Mobidea support squad speaks different languages and supports via chat or email.
- Complete transparency helps you promote offers after analyzing their performance.
FlexOffers is one of the top 10 CPA affiliate marketing networks with over 12,000+ affiliate programs. Every affiliate gets a skilled account manager who helps in campaign promotion.
It is an award-winning affiliate marketing network with robust solutions for both advertisers and affiliates. By joining FlexOffers, you get access to tons of hundreds of offers to make money.
Reasons to choose FlexOffers:
- Over 12000+ advertisers to choose from with hundreds of new ones added weekly. There are over 500+ premium advertisers offering premium payouts in various categories.
- Payouts get processed in NET 7 to top-performing publishers and others in NET 60.
- Refer other affiliates through the FlexRev-$hare program, and earn 50% of the total FlexOffers.com profit.
- No need to configure your website with each network, access APIs, and FTP to make everything hassle-free.
ClickBank is money in the bank for super affiliates and new affiliates. It is a leading affiliate marketplace with unlimited growth for publishers. Affiliates can promote top-performing products and earn high affiliate commissions.
Reasons to choose ClickBank:
- Thousands of high-converting offers with proven results. Commissions are as high as 90%.
- On-time payment without any delay.
- ClickBank’s Hoplink tracking system gives you credit for every sale.
- You get recurring commissions for a long time.
- Over 4000+ global brands are ready to partner with you.
CrakRevenue is a large whale in the CPA network industry. It is one of the largest and trusted CPA networks with more than a decade of experience. It provides high-converting landing pages and the best monetization tools.
You will find top converting offers with frequent payouts. You start your affiliate journey as an active affiliate, but you can become a VIP or Elite Affiliate.
Reasons to choose CrakRevenue:
- Over 700+ award-winning affiliate offers in Dating & Cam verticals.
- The team ensures mobile & GEO smart links that convert the most.
- All the ad tools are tested and result in high CTR.
- Extra 5% revenue on referring affiliates for their earned profit.
- Easy payment terms with payout are released weekly and Bi-monthly.
Affiliaxe offers the world’s best affiliate offers that intelligently monetize your traffic from any device, anywhere. It is a world leader with dynamic and top-selected affiliate offers.
You can choose to promote offers on mobile, or desktop in any vertical, Geo, and traffic. When you sign up as a publisher, your application is verified by the Approval team. When the affiliate manager approves your application, you can start running CPA offers and earn high commissions.
Reasons to choose Affiliaxe:
- It has the largest selection of top offers. Along with quantity, it offers quality.
- A $ 1,000 bonus gets credited to your affiliate account as a welcome bonus.
- A dedicated affiliate manager is assigned to help you select the right offer.
- You get paid every two weeks via Debit card, Wire Transfers, PayPal, Payoneer, etc.
- Get access to advanced monetization tools like XML product feeds, Deep Linking, etc.
Formerly known as Clickbooth, Performcb.com is the #1 performance marketing solution. It has been voted the #1 CPA network by mThink for four consecutive years. Its proprietary anti-fraud software, PerformSHIELD™ developed in Bosnia, provides transparency for all affiliates.
Reasons to choose Perform[cb]
- It offers a broad range of CPA, CPI, CPS, CPL, CPC, and CPE offers.
- For fast cash flow, it has flexible payment options.
- With its proprietary learning algorithm, affiliates can determine the best offer.
- You can choose from the largest brands to small startups.
- The whole system is designed on AI so you can focus on profitability and long-term partnerships.
ClickDealer provides technical expertise to monetize your site traffic and make it profitable. You will find expert managers ready to solve campaign puzzles and cross the hurdle. There are different business models like CPA, CPL, CPS, CPI, and RevShare, so choose the best one from ClickDealer. Dating, E-commerce, Nutra, and Download are some of the top verticals to earn a commission.
Reasons to choose ClickDealer:
- Get direct offers from a wide range of categories.
- It has flexible payment terms and supports different payment methods.
- You get user-friendly reporting with technical expertise like multi-currency reporting, an E-commerce toolkit, etc.
- Earn bonuses Loyalty & referral programs.
Admitad is a global affiliate network that provides tools and training to publishers. It complies with the European laws that protect users’ information. At Admitad, you will find big companies and brands like Alibaba, Adobe, and more.
Reasons to choose Admitad:
- Publishers can withdraw their earnings in a Bank account via PayPal, Payoneer, or WebMoney.
- Their tech support team is available 24/7 to resolve your issues.
- Only honest advertisers are accepted.
- Get tools to maximize your ROI and automate your workflow.
- Admitad Academy provides the necessary training and guides to learn how to make money online.
Cpamatica provides the best CPA offers, and that is why the best publishers work with them. It is one of the best CPA networks for newbies because the first payment gets released after 10 days. The company is based in Kyiv, Ukraine, and operates throughout North & South America. It is an innovative network transforming affiliate lives and making it better.
Reasons to choose Cpamatica:
- Get top offers in verticals like Dating, Sweepstakes.
- Over 800+ hot affiliate campaigns in CPA, CPI, CPL, and CPS.
- Weekly payment keeps the cash flow.
- Get a 2% referral commission and earn a bonus.
15. Toro Advertising
Whether you are an experienced affiliate marketer or a novice, Toro has the experience to boost your revenues. It has 1000s of exclusive offers from around 90 countries with campaigns on dating, education, mobile, etc. from worldwide.
Reasons to choose Toro Advertising:
- It has premium advertisers with the highest payouts.
- Get custom scripts or ad formats developed as per your needs.
- You have Account Managers on your side who speak English, French, and Spanish.
- Withdraw payments on time via PayPal, Wire, Skrill, ePayments, and Payoneer. You can ask for VIP conditions if you are an affiliate pro.
- If you own a website, then you get a tool to work out seamlessly.
More Ad/Affiliate Networks To Look Out For:
- Best CPM Advertising Networks
- Best CPC Ads Network
- Best CPL Affiliate Networks
- Best CPS Affiliate Networks
The list of Best CPA networks for publishers includes a few CPA networks with instant approval. If you want to boost your affiliate revenue, then join these networks and earn high affiliate commissions.
Be Healthy, Be Wise, and Keep Sharing!
Take Care Reborns
FAQs Best CPA Networks
What is CPM (Cost per Mile)?
The simplest way of earning by displaying ads on your site is CPM. When you choose CPM, you are paid depending on the total impressions you receive from an ad. CPM Ad networks work based on every thousand Impressions of an ad unit. The calculation is per 1000 Impressions of an ad unit. Let’s consider a CPM ad network paying $10 per 1000 impressions. If your ad unit receives 10000 Impressions, then you get paid $100. It might be the simplest way to earn for publishers, but you can’t expect high earnings.
What is CPC (Cost per Click)?
CPC ad networks pay publishers based on the number of clicks per ad unit. The average cost per click varies depending on the country and niche. A publisher choosing the CPC model gets paid only for every unique click on the ads.