When an advertiser pays the publisher on the number of clicks, that model is known as the CPC/PPC model. The networks that pay commissions on the click of an ad or a link are called PPC/CPC ads networks. In this article, I have shared the list of top CPC ad networks/platforms for bloggers.
Although it is a difficult task to get clicks on ads considered as once in a while, users tend to click. There could be an increase or decrease in the number of clicks based on which your earnings will vary.
Can you earn more with the CPC model of payment compared to CPM?
The engagement with clicks is better and therefore advertisers agree to pay more. If you join any of these high-paying CPC ads networks, then you can make a lot of money.
Table of Contents
What is CPC or PPC?
Cost per click (CPC) or Pay-per-click (PPC) is a type of payment model in which the advertiser pays the publisher for each click on the ads. The publisher can get these clicks by monetizing the website or app where the ads will be displayed.
CPC is calculated as the total cost of your clicks/total number of clicks
The cost per click varies depending on the CPC/PPC advertising platform, GEOs, verticals, and more factors.
The average CPC by Google AdWords is approx. $2.32 per click. So, advertisers should keep this in mind to drive the audience for app installs or product sales.
List of Top CPC Ads Network for Publishers and Bloggers In 2023
Infolinks is a smart CPC ads network for bloggers that offers intent targeting. Intent targeting helps you reach only those audiences that are interested in your message.
The ads displayed are known to achieve high performance with perfect viewable impressions. Over 25,000 publishers make money with Infolink’s exclusive partnership with trusted brands.
Why Choose Infolinks?
- Free sign-up and easy integration into your website by placing the code snippet.
- Variety of ad products to increase conversions like infold, intop, intext, inframe, inarticle, and inscreen.
- Contextual keyword targeting ensures your ads reach only interested audiences.
- Only quality publishers are accepted, hence advertisers are guaranteed success.
- Advanced targeting options for advertisers to increase conversions.
- Track and optimize the results in real time.
- A combination of search and display ads.
- Multiple platforms are supported including mobile and desktop.
Media.net has the largest pool of advertisers which gives publishers an opportunity to monetize their site and maximize revenue. It is the best CPC ads network for publishers in India and other countries worldwide.
Why Choose Media.net?
- Contextual ads use keyword research to filter out the intent of the user and deliver only relevant ads. Advertisers pay more for targeted audiences and your revenue increases.
- Get access to high-quality display ads with long-lasting relationships across multiple networks.
- Drive audiences with Native ads that can be customized based on your site’s content for high user engagement.
- With a short code snippet, ads can be integrated into your site and you are ready to earn money.
- No need to create ads manually and monitor them, just leave ad tags on auto-pilot and the team will take care of the rest.
AdPushup is an ad revenue optimization platform for publishers connecting them to 50+ premium advertising exchanges. A single easy-to-use platform helps count on every single ad impression, so you don’t lose money. It is therefore a top choice for publishers looking for CPC ads network.
Why Choose AdPushup?
- Improve click-through rates using its visual ad manager and grow revenue with its automated A/B testing..
- The ad inventory allows automatic partner bidding in real time. You can select any partner and get the highest eCPM and revenue.
- All ads follow acceptable ad standards that help recover blocked ad revenue.
- Ad formats are highly viewable and include sticky ads, docked ads, in-image ads, and native ads.
- With 15+ parameters, the bid comparison engine decides which network wins the impression.
- Ad setup is easy and minimizes page latency. A simple JS code integration in the header of your site helps you get on board.
- Net-45-day payment terms help you get paid via PayPal or Wire Transfer.
- AdPushup’s dedicated account manager helps you right from the beginning till you are using its platform.
Bidvertiser is a direct CPC ads network that makes publishers and advertisers meet easily with complete transparency. For over 10 years, Bidvertiser has been living and breathing quality affiliates and advertisers.
Why Choose Bidvertiser?
- Supports ad formats like Native, Push, Direct, Pop under, and XML for both desktop and mobile.
- The in-house technology analyzes transactions each second with real-time optimization.
- The anti-fraud detection system ensures zero vulnerabilities.
- With its own data center powered by cloud technology, everything happens in a flash.
- Allows you to monetize websites, toolbars, apps, and more. There is no limit to maximizing your revenues.
- The payment threshold is just $10 paid via PayPal, Bitcoin, Wire, and check.
Revcontent is the best CPC ads network for publishers connecting with advertisers around the world. Publishers can drive revenue with hot audience engagement with mutual partnerships.
Why Choose Revcontent?
- Lightweight and customizable technology allows publishers to leverage the platform and grow their revenue.
- Low page latency with modern ad formats.
- First-party demand allows publishers to connect with advertisers directly eliminating the middleman.
- No cookies mean that the data relies on the publishers to drive performance, and not the cookies.
- Ads displayed have a fixed height that doesn’t distract the audience from reading the content.
- Customized widgets match the look of your website creating a highly engaged audience.
ClickAdilla is the best way to monetize push, banner, and native traffic with its self-service network. Maximize your ROI by setting up the campaign quickly & easily using advanced targeting options.
Why Choose ClickAdilla?
- Optimize your campaigns with clear and deep statistics.
- Premium traffic from only reputed websites.
- Smart pricing with a transparent system of competitors’ bids.
- With a few clicks, you can create your advertising campaign.
- A live manager is always there to help you create campaigns and resolve your issues.
7. Vibrant Media
Vibrant Media is a CPC-based ad network empowering advertisers and publishers with contextual marketing. It provides advanced keyword-level technology, 90% viewability, and safe ads certified by DTSG brand safe.
Why Choose Vibrant Media?
- Vibrant InArticle out-stream video allows you to monetize your quality content even further.
- Ultralight JS code provides low page latency and adheres to the IAB LEAN guidelines.
- Publishers have ads in control by blocking any section or content.
- Set the maximum number of links or ads you want to display per page.
- Online reporting with detailed statistics.
- SafeServe™ filters vulnerable content and monetizes quality content.
- Select or reject advertisers and categories.
ClickAdu is a premium CPC ad network for advertisers and publishers for both web & mobile channels. It supports various ad formats ranging from banner ads to push and skim. Over 2500+ publishers monetize their content with high eCPMs in 240+ countries.
Why Choose ClickAdu?
- A simple interface with campaign automation and transparent statistics.
- Filters fraudulent traffic and bots using machine learning algorithms.
- With a variety of ad formats, your brand will get coverage from all corners of the world.
- A qualified expert team to support you for your success.
- Multiple payment methods to withdraw your money or top up.
- Easy and fast campaign setup and moderation.
Adblade is one of the most innovative ad platforms on the web with over 300 million users worldwide. Its technology provides robust reporting and integrates with any website providing a seamless user experience.
Why Choose Adblade?
- Adblade’s proprietary technology provides a suite of monetization tools to grow your revenue.
- Meets all standard and IAB ad unit requirements for a high performance.
- 100% brand-safe network awarded by AdSafe.
- Get the inventory control in your hand and block advertisers from buying your inventory.
- Real-time reporting with insights into clicks, impressions, and other key metrics.
Last on the list of CPC ad networks for bloggers is AdCash. It has over 13 years of experience with advanced in-house optimization technology. This allows publishers to monetize their site traffic effortlessly and advertisers to grow their brand globally.
Why Choose AdCash?
- High-performing ad formats deliver a high user experience.
- Traffic from over 196 countries ensures global coverage.
- A 100% fill rate ensures monetization of all impressions.
- With anti-adblock technology, your earrings will increase.
- API reporting and real-time statistics help you track your earnings.
- Choose from multiple payment methods.
More Ad Networks
- Best CPM Ads For Bloggers and Publishers
- Best CPL Affiliate Networks (Pay-Per-Lead)
- Best CPA Networks
- Best CPS Affiliate Networks
- Best 🔔 Push Notification Ad Networks For Advertisers
What are the Benefits of the CPC/PPC payment model?
- Unlike CPM, where advertisers have to pay per 1000 impressions, CPC pays publishers only for valid clicks.
- The payouts are higher than CPM as advertisers have to pay only for the number of clicks and not for visibility. This is why the CPC payment model is considered to be cost-effective.
- Ads can be customized to the way advertisers want them to be displayed.
- CPC budget can be set by the advertisers allowing them to save their spend on advertising budget.
- The results can be seen quickly as only interested users engage with the ads and click to buy a product/service.
With dozens of CPC ad networks, you ought to make money with at least one. Add a zing to your income with the high-paying CPC ad networks for bloggers and make some serious money.
The CPC model is a little difficult compared to CPM, but the payouts will be higher. So, if your blog users tend to click on the ads, then you have chosen the right PPC ad network.
If you were looking for a high CPC ads network list for publishers, then this article might be helpful. The list contains top PPC ad networks that provide high commissions compared to low CPC ad networks Google Adsense.
Do share it with others who are looking to monetize and make some money.
Be Healthy, Be Wise, and Keep Sharing!
Take Care Reborns
🌟 FAQs | Best CPC Ads Network
What is the difference between CPC and CPM?
The CPC model works on the number of clicks on a particular ad. On the other hand, the CPM model counts the number of times an ad is viewed.
In CPC vs CPM, which is better?
If you are an advertiser and want to increase brand awareness, then the CPM model is the best. If you want to increase conversions, then the CPC model is the best.