Email marketing is on a roll, and is one of the key factors in digital marketing. If you are looking for the best Email marketing tools, then you will find it here. Take a look at these MailChimp alternatives and competitors and choose the best one.
Before proceeding with the top MailChimp alternatives and competitors, let’s checkout MailChimp features.
MailChimp is a free email marketing tool that helps you build beautiful emails to engage your audience. It’s easy to use email builders to help you create forms and grow your business.
- Pre-designed templates with drag and drop builder to create emails at ease.
- Content Studio stores and manages all your images and files.
- Reach the right person at the right time with marketing automation tools.
- 24 hour analytics help you make smarter marketing decisions. Keep a track of email open-rates, clicks, and more with built-in analytics.
- API or SMTP sends your transactional emails immediately.
- Use MailChimp’s mobile app to create and send emails from anywhere.
- Free: $0/month
- Essentials: $10.40/month
- Standard: $15.54/month
- Premium: $310.71/month
List of Top 7 MailChimp Alternatives and Competitors 2021
Constant Contact offers easy-to-use features to create marketing campaigns and manage them like a pro. With a smart editor, you just have to drag and drop elements to create a professional email template.
- Email automation like welcome, triggered, and resend emails build relationships with the customers.
- Grow your online store with email marketing for eCommerce. Turn leads into potential customers with segmented and automated emails.
- Manage your social marketing campaigns by scheduling and posting messages, comments, and mentions.
- Upload contact lists from anywhere or add new ones with easy management.
- Real-time tracking tools with metrics like open-rate, close-rate, and more.
- Save your time with personalized, scheduled, and targeted emails.
- Create events, surveys & polls, collect donations, and sign-up forms.
- Email: $20/mo
- Email Plus: $45/mo
Convertkit offers audience building and email marketing software to turn leads into customers. You can share your creative ideas and work with the world and inspire everyone. Find your niche, start building a website, create signup forms, and convert visitors into subscribers.
- Easily edit email templates at breeze and enjoy clutter-free writing experience. Leave the stress of complex editing, and focus on writing emails that matter the most.
- 98% email deliverability and 30% average email open rate. This is why ConvertKit is considered a healthy email marketing platform.
- No coding required, build beautiful sign up forms and landing pages in minutes.
- Segment your email list by adding tags based on actions taken by your subscribers.
- Automated email funnels save your tedious job of sending welcoming emails, launching a new product, or offering incentives.
- Get in-depth analytics on how your emails perform and take necessary steps to improve performance.
- Free: $0/mo
- Creator: $29/mo
- Creator Pro: $59/mo
Drip offers smart marketing solutions to build profitable relationships with your customers. Start driving sales and generate millions of dollars with Drip today.
- Generate 3x more sales with a welcome email with stunning ads and lead-generating forms.
- Send targeted emails with recommended audience segments.
- A/B test your email campaigns and increase audience engagement.
- Convert shoppers into repeat buyers and drive 3x more revenue.
- Revenue dashboards illustrate how each email performs and rectify the loopholes.
- Send engaging emails by personalizing them. Add top-selling products, dynamic discounts, and more.
- Optimize your website traffic and retarget customers on social media platforms.
- 1-500 contacts – $19/month
- 501-2000 contacts – $29/month
- 2001-2500 contacts – $39/month
- 2501-3000 contacts – $49/month
And so on..
With Moosend, you can build smart email marketing campaigns to grow your business. It is no rocket science to create stunning email campaigns as there is no coding required. Let’s see what more this MailChimp alternative Moosend has to offer to its users.
- Drag and drop email editor with no coding skills required.
- A/B test your email campaigns to ensure you get the best results.
- Advance reporting gives you insights into actionable customer data.
- Get product recommendations to sell your product right into the email inbox.
- Lightning fast landing pages to awe your website visitors and turn them into subscribers and buyers.
- Free Trial: Start 30 days free trial.
- Pro: $9/month (monthly) or $7/month (annually)
- Enterprise: Get a custom plan as per your needs.
Omnisend email campaigns are easy to operate and good to go in minutes. No coding is required and no complex editing needs to be done. Watch your business grow with Omnisend 14 days-free trial.
- Create professional emails in minutes and customize to reuse it anytime.
- Drag and drop editor helps create shoppable emails faster. It helps you pick a product, add discounts, and product recommendations.
- Build segments by leveraging customer shopping journeys and target campaigns.
- Optimization features help you boost sales with no technical set up required.
- Track your sales and other campaign performance metrics with advanced reporting.
- Free: $0/mo
- Standard: $16/mo
- Pro: $99/mo
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
GetResponse is a hub for marketing solutions offering powerful email marketing software. It offers email templates, design tools, and 100% deliverability guaranteed.
- Send newsletters with special offers and discounts.
- Build beautiful emails and preview them on desktop and mobile before publishing. You can explore the template library for free pre-designed email templates.
- Get your emails delivered at the right time with proven email deliverability.
- Make your emails shoppable and revenue generating machines with eCommerce tools.
- Build unique landing pages, promote webinars, and a lot more under one platform.
- Get actionable insights by analyzing all the emails. You can perform A/B tests and keep a track on the user’s behavior.
- With GetResponse mobile app, you can monitor campaign results on the go.
- Basic: $15/mo
- Plus: $49/mo
- Professional: $99/mo
- Max: Custom pricing
Aweber has powerful email marketing tools to simplify small business marketing and make it fun loving. The platform helps you create stunning emails with landing pages and web push notifications.
- Create branded emails in seconds with an AI-powered email template designer.
- You don’t need a website, simply design conversion-focused landing pages and capture visitors attention.
- Create emails with drag and drop editor and go live in minutes.
- With a huge email template library, you can choose any and get started faster.
- Broadcast the latest posts from your blog with auto-newsletters.
- Your emails hit the inbox every time it gets shooted from your side.
- Get results on the mobile app, so you can analyze it on your own.
- Target audience by segmenting them into groups based on their actions.
- Integrate third-party platforms and software with your email marketing program.
- Monthly: $19/mo
- Quarterly: $49/mo
- Annually: $192.80/mo
Sendinblue is an all-in-one sales and marketing cockpit with smart marketing tools to grow your business. With the help of pre-made beautiful email templates, you can reach a global audience.
- Start building an email from scratch, or use any template and then customize it. It’s easy to customize pre-made templates with a drag & drop builder.
- Choose recipients by segmenting them into groups based on gender, location, shopping history, etc. This helps in targeted emails that increases your conversion rate.
- Send email at the right time using AI machine learning at one click.
- Share inbox with your teammates and never lose a lead.
- Create custom signup forms, and landing pages to turn visitors into subscribers.
- Free: $0/month
- Lite: $25/month with up to 10K emails.
- Premium: $65/month with up to 20K emails.
- Enterprise: Contact for more advanced needs.
Conclusion: Are these MailChimp Alternatives and Competitors Worthy?
Try these top MailChimp alternatives and competitors to automate your email workflow. Emails will never die because of its many advantages over other marketing platforms.
Subscribing to any of these free MailChimp alternatives and competitors is easy with no technical expertise required.
Stop wasting your time on complex email building solutions and try out the 7 best email marketing platforms.
Be Healthy, Be Wise, and Keep Sharing!
Take Care Everyone