Email marketing is still the best way to reach your potential customers. You can not just send greetings, but also promote your products via CTR.
If you are looking for the best Email marketing tools, check out my list of MailChimp alternatives and competitors and choose the best one.
Table of Contents
What is MailChimp?
MailChimp is a free email marketing tool that helps you build beautiful emails to engage your audience. It’s easy to use email builders to help you create forms and grow your business.
List of Top MailChimp Alternatives and Competitors
1. Constant Contact – Best Email automation features
Constant Contact offers easy-to-use features to create marketing campaigns and manage them like a pro. With a smart editor, you just have to drag and drop elements to create a professional email template.
- Email automation like welcoming, triggering, and resending emails builds relationships with the customers.
- Grow your online store with email marketing for eCommerce. Turn leads into potential customers with segmented and automated emails.
- Manage your social marketing campaigns by scheduling and posting messages, comments, and mentions.
- Upload contact lists from anywhere or add new ones with easy management.
- Real-time tracking tools with metrics like open-rate, close-rate, and more.
- Save your time with personalized, scheduled, and targeted emails.
- Create events, surveys & polls, collect donations, and sign-up forms.
- Email: $20/mo
- Email Plus: $45/mo
Read: Constant Contact Review
Convertkit offers audience-building and email marketing software to turn leads into customers. You can share your creative ideas, work with the world, and inspire everyone. Find your niche, start building a website, create signup forms, and convert visitors into subscribers.
- Easily edit email templates with a breeze and enjoy a clutter-free writing experience. Leave the stress of complex editing, and focus on writing emails that matter the most.
- 98% email deliverability and 30% average email open rate. This is why ConvertKit is considered a healthy email marketing platform.
- No coding is required, build beautiful signup forms and landing pages in minutes.
- Segment your email list by adding tags based on actions taken by your subscribers.
- Automated email funnels save your tedious job of sending welcoming emails, launching a new product, or offering incentives.
- Get in-depth analytics on how your emails perform and take necessary steps to improve performance.
- Free: $0/mo
- Creator: $29/mo
- Creator Pro: $59/mo
Drip offers smart marketing solutions to build profitable relationships with your customers. Start driving sales and generate millions of dollars with Drip today.
- Generate 3x more sales with a welcome email with stunning ads and lead-generating forms.
- Send targeted emails with recommended audience segments.
- A/B test your email campaigns and increase audience engagement.
- Convert shoppers into repeat buyers and drive 3x more revenue.
- Revenue dashboards illustrate how each email performs and rectify the loopholes.
- Send engaging emails by personalizing them. Add top-selling products, dynamic discounts, and more.
- Optimize your website traffic and retarget customers on social media platforms.
- 1-500 contacts – $19/month
- 501-2000 contacts – $29/month
- 2001-2500 contacts – $39/month
- 2501-3000 contacts – $49/month
With Moosend, you can build smart email marketing campaigns to grow your business. It is no rocket science to create stunning email campaigns as there is no coding required. Let’s see what more this MailChimp alternative Moosend has to offer to its users.
- Drag and drop email editor with no coding skills required.
- A/B tests your email campaigns to ensure you get the best results.
- Advance reporting gives you insights into actionable customer data.
- Get product recommendations to sell your product right into the email inbox.
- Lightning-fast landing pages to awe your website visitors and turn them into subscribers and buyers.
- Free Trial: Start 30 days free trial.
- Pro: $9/month (monthly) or $7/month (annually)
- Enterprise: Get a custom plan as per your needs.
Omnisend email campaigns are easy to operate and good to go in minutes. No coding is required and no complex editing needs to be done. Watch your business grow with Omnisend’s 14-day free trial.
- Create professional emails in minutes and customize them to reuse them anytime.
- Drag and drop editor helps create shoppable emails faster. It helps you pick a product, add discounts, and product recommendations.
- Build segments by leveraging customer shopping journeys and target campaigns.
- Optimization features help you boost sales with no technical setup required.
- Track your sales and other campaign performance metrics with advanced reporting.
- Free: $0/mo
- Standard: $16/mo
- Pro: $99/mo
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
GetResponse is a hub for marketing solutions offering powerful email marketing software. It offers email templates, design tools, and 100% deliverability guaranteed.
- Send newsletters with special offers and discounts.
- Build beautiful emails and preview them on desktop and mobile before publishing. You can explore the template library for free pre-designed email templates.
- Get your emails delivered at the right time with proven email deliverability.
- Make your emails shoppable and revenue-generating machines with eCommerce tools.
- Build unique landing pages, promote webinars, and a lot more under one platform.
- Get actionable insights by analyzing all the emails. You can perform A/B tests and keep track of the user’s behavior.
- With the GetResponse mobile app, you can monitor campaign results on the go.
- Basic: $15/mo
- Plus: $49/mo
- Professional: $99/mo
- Max: Custom pricing
Aweber has powerful email marketing tools to simplify small business marketing and make it fun-loving. The platform helps you create stunning emails with landing pages and web push notifications.
- Create branded emails in seconds with an AI-powered email template designer.
- You don’t need a website, simply design conversion-focused landing pages and capture visitors’ attention.
- Create emails with drag and drop editor and go live in minutes.
- With a huge email template library, you can choose any and get started faster.
- Broadcast the latest posts from your blog with auto-newsletters.
- Your emails hit the inbox every time it gets shot from your side.
- Get results on the mobile app, so you can analyze it on your own.
- Target audiences by segmenting them into groups based on their actions.
- Integrate third-party platforms and software with your email marketing program.
- Monthly: $19/mo
- Quarterly: $49/mo
- Annually: $192.80/mo
Sendinblue is an all-in-one sales and marketing cockpit with smart marketing tools to grow your business. With the help of pre-made beautiful email templates, you can reach a global audience.
- Start building an email from scratch, or use any template and then customize it. It’s easy to customize pre-made templates with a drag-and-drop builder.
- Choose recipients by segmenting them into groups based on gender, location, shopping history, etc. This helps in targeted emails that increase your conversion rate.
- Send an email at the right time using AI machine learning with one click.
- Share your inbox with your teammates and never lose a lead.
- Create custom signup forms, and landing pages to turn visitors into subscribers.
- Free: $0/month
- Lite: $25/month with up to 10K emails.
- Premium: $65/month with up to 20K emails.
- Enterprise: Contact for more advanced needs.
Conclusion: Are MailChimp Alternatives Worthy?
MailChimp alternatives help you automate your email workflow. Emails will never die because of its many advantages over other marketing platforms. Subscribing to any of these free MailChimp alternatives and competitors is easy with no technical expertise required.
Stop wasting your time on complex email-building solutions and try out the top email marketing platforms. I hope my list of MailChimp alternatives will help you build & grow your contact list faster.
Be Healthy, Be Wise, and Keep Sharing!
Take Care Reborns
🌟 FAQs | Best MailChimp Alternatives
Are MailChimp alternatives free?
Yes, you can try Moosend’s 30-day free trial without any credit card information needed.
Is MailChimp free?
Yes, MailChimp offers a free plan with up to 500 contacts. The free plan offers basic email templates and allows you to collect signups.